We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is ready to join to our flight plan.
Turbine Labs leverages machine intelligence and human analysis to help executives and managers make more informed decisions. Faster.
This is not just software. It's a platform with an attitude. We're out to change how decision-makers request and receive intelligence about brand, market and competitor topics and events. We got to where we are because we're relentless in our mission. Every day, we make sure our customers obtain massive value from the output of our platform and our services. Why? Because customers rely on our software to make brand impacting decisions. So we have to get it right. Every time. No exceptions.
An ideal applicant is:
- Eager to learn and integrate new technologies
- Crafty in finding non-obvious solutions to challenging problems
- Diligent in documenting issues, writing tests, and laying groundwork for scalability
- A leader who demonstrates project ownership from conception through delivery
- Focused on shipping quality products quickly
- Transparent in both person-to-person communication and in code
- Passionate about creating their own path to success
We expect the ideal applicant to:
- Hold a technical Bachelor's degree (e.g. computer science, data science, statistics)
- Prototype solutions quickly using Python
- Be a PHP rockstar with experience creating web apps
- Have experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases
Bonus points for the following:
- GitLab CI/CD
- Google Cloud or AWS
Turbine Labs offers:
- Supportive & collaborative work environment
- 180-degree mountain views
- Company-sponsored events
- Generous paid time off
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Life
To complete your application, please submit a sample of work: (i.e. url of a website you coded in PHP, or Python program with an explanation of what it does) to the Hiring Manager, Erica Schecher
Direct applicants only, no recruiters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Location:Greenwood Village, CO